An Evening with ACN Organised by ACN-Youth

Home  »  Events  »  An Evening with ACN
Feb 27, 2011 18 Comments ›› ACN (sa)

Live TV : UstreamACN has organised a Youth Town Hall Meeting called ‘An Evening with Ribadu, Adeola and Fashola’ that will take place on the 14th of March, 2011.

Would you like to watch the event live and have your voice heard? Here is your chance!

The Event shall be aired live on HiTV Channel 21 and Terrestial UHF 49 @ 7.30 pm and streamed live online

We want to also give an opportunity for the audience at home to ask the guests questions so if you would like to get your question to the top of the list, send your question now to questions@actioncongressnigeria.org or write your question on the event wall

In the Youth Town Hall Meeting we shall be focusing on 6 Different Sectors:
1. Education and Unemployment
2. Security
3. Power
4. Corruption
5. Free and Fair Elections
6. Resource Control

To send your questions please write a comment on the event wall or preferably send us an e-mail to questions@actioncongressnigeria.org

1. State your Name
2. Where you are from
3. he Organisation you belong to (if applicable)
4. Which sector (from the 6 above) is your question
5. Which of our hosts your question directed to
6. Your Question

ACN YOUTH

Comments

1. Usman Danlami says:

I’m a real member of the ACN party from Lagos Island with my authentic membership card. I’ve been praying and mobilising many people into the party. Pls i want the invitation ticket to civic center to witness the big wigs of the party dated March 14th 2011. Pls try every possible best to get me one ticket. Thanks.

2. Appearance says:

ACN pls deliver Nigeria from the hands of hoodlums.

3. Usman Danlami says:

4. I would like to attend this big event, pls kindly get me a ticket.Thanks

5. AKINTOLA ADELEYE(OTUNBA) says:

ACN is the only party that can salvage the many problems of Nigeria….We need a collective effort to crunch PDP and their collaborators ….Its time all the progressive team up together to wrestle our common enemy…

6. abanigbe Tawaliu says:

I’m a strong admire and suppoter of this great party Action Congress of Nigeria,I will be delighted if invitation can be giving to me.This will afford me to meet and listening to d manifestoes of the aspirant like Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and BRF as a member of. Nuhu Ribadu volounteer,this will be a feed back to mi people in d consistuency and as a young professional.I will be glad if am present at the great occasion.

7. Kollafrika says:

We all have seen it! We have wittnessed it! And we have learnt from it! So, we are all wise now! Because we dont want remain lunatics since the innovation of DEMOCRACY In NIGERIA, same people! same stories! But poor effect!
    So, here comes the SOLUTION!!!! TO THE PROBLEMS…..
    A.C.N,,,,, I’m proud to be part of Reliable! Workable! Efficient! Delivered! innovation!

8. OmoLonge says:

I would really love to be there and ideally this event should be live on TV. Many Nigerians are still waiting to meet your candidates and what better way than in their living room

9. OJOKORO DEV. FORUM says:

We will want to recommend the need for wider consultation so that the purpose will not be defeated. We are looking forward to seeing stakeholders who are not partisan politicians at the event; their views will help steer the campaign boat towards the right direction. God Bless Action Congress of Nigeria, God Bless Lagos State, God Bless Nigeria!

Eko O ni Baje O!

10. kofo Apata says:

I totally agree that CAN is the only party that can rescue Nigeria from the hands of totally corrupt politicians. We all must stand and fight the PDP from making this country a one Party Nation.

11. I feel events like these will help raise the sense of ownership of the process among the youths,the youths must all be part of this wind blowing across our continent,it is time to position ourselves as the engine of our polity.The population of registered youths can sack or elect the new public servants,so lets encourage every youth to act right with their votes come April elections.SO HELP US GOD.

12. femiandre says:

all ACN candidates should pls kindly get familiar with thier wards let their be rally and wards visitation all over federation to let people know ACN cares for them,abeg democracy for justice,be close to your people before you get busy later,thanks.
    unbehalf of ACN youth

13. Anifowoshe Abiola Ibrahim says:

I am very happy that the greatest party , the ever progressive party in Nigeria is providing a platform where youths would interact with their leaders come May29 2011.
    I like to be part of this noble, just and wonderful idea in repositioning our dear Country/Nation Nigeria, We are sure that the combination of Ribadu/ Adeola plur Fashola in lagos is Victory guaranteed.
    Please i hereby humbly request for a ticket.

14. Gusher says:

FOR RULING IS IN THE HAND OF THE RULING PARTY FOR CONTROLLING IS IN THE HAND OF THE CONTROLLING PARTY WHICH ARE THE ACTION PULLING ACTION PARTY OF NIGERIA. THAT IS WHY YOU CAN SEE HIS EXCELLENCY RAJI FASHOLA PULLING ACTION IN LAGOS STATE. IN MORE PROGRESS SHALL WE LIVE TOGETHER TO FIGHT AND WIN FOR NIGERIA. ACN!! ACTION CONGRESS OF NIGERIA.(GUshER(¥)

15. beefmyke says:

I’m a big fan of Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, can’t wait to interact with him at the civic centre. Please I reall need the ticket.thanks ACN

16. nurudeen salawe says:

god will give u d power to overcome them all, after d storm dnt forget we d nigerians.

17. ANIFOWOSHE ABOLAJI IDAYAT says:

This is a right step in the right direction, this will give the youths a sense of belonging and am sure the interaction will yield possitive results because there the youths will aside from asking questions, gain alot from the wealth of experiences of the three distinguished personalties who will be in attendance. I’ll be glad to be a part of this historic event.